What does a Roofer do?
Roofers work on a variety of types of buildings. Roofers apply hot built-up roofing as well as single-ply roofing. They also install shingle, tile, and slate roofs, waterproof foundations and plazas, and line ponds and tanks.
Where does a Roofer work?
- Commercial buildings
- Industrial projects
Roofers Local # 11B
222 Sunnyside Drive | Milton, WI 53563
office (608) 580-0226/cell (815) 978-9240
Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha Areas
Roofers Local #65
16601 W. Dakota St | New Berlin, WI 53151
p (262) 785-9720
Roofers Local #96
9174 Isanti Street NE | Blaine, MN 55449
p (763) 230-7663
Am I qualified?
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to physically perform the work required
- Must have a sincere interest in the trade
- Must have reliable form of transportation
What can I expect while training?
- Program is approximately 4 years
- On-the-job training with an experienced Journeyman
- Some travel may be required